A new year has arrived and it brings many challenges for everyone. The Villa del Palmar Cancun Timeshare throughout 2017 is no different, but thankfully, the resort has already announced some new additions. The Food and Beverage department with the Villa del Palmar Cancun has already put forth new and exciting menus for all the restaurants in the resorts and the chefs and managers will be continuing to provide each guest with the highest standards.
Villa del Palmar Cancun Timeshare main projects was announced and will continue throughout 2017 and that is the Perfect Plate program. This program was designed to inspire and assist the chefs to always serve only the best dishes to each guests in all the restaurants at the resorts, and this program is already in place.
Villa del Palmar Cancun Timeshare has also announced that there will be larger terraces in common areas along with around the pools. The resort’s architects have added new furniture in these areas, so each guest will have a spacious and comfortable area where it will be serene.
Throughout 2017 with a Glance – Added Reasons to Become a Member
- February – Valentine’s Day: Villa del Palmar Cancun is providing a romantic and amazing Valentine’s Day experience to all couples. Just imagine romantic private dinners, couple’s massages, room service and more for Valentine’s Day.
Presidents’ Day: This is a busy week at the resort, so book ahead and book in advance, because Villa del Palmar Cancun timeshare units fill up fast during this time. If you are unable to come in 2017, then book in advance for 2018.
- March – The Spring Equinox: March 21st and 22nd are very special days in Mexico and the Yucatan Peninsula. This is the time when the Maya people come together and celebrate the Spring Equinox. Also, the UNESCO site of Chichen Itza will be holding a celebration too, and El Meco ruins that is just ten minutes from the resort holds a small celebration.
- April – Easter: A special Easter activity will occur the week before and after at the resort. The Kid’s Club Adventures has special activities planned as well.
- May – Mother’s Day: The Village Spa at Villa del Palmar Cancun will spoil and pamper your mother. Your mom can be treated to a great time at Villa del Palmar Cancun.
- June – Father’s Day: Relaxation and rest is what every father wants for Father’s Day and they will get that at Villa del Palmar Cancun.
- July – July 4th: Show your patriotic spirit American guests with us at Villa del Palmar Cancun.
- August – School’s Out: During summer vacation VIP Kid’s Club will keep youngsters entertained with Villa del Palmar Cancun’s kids activities that are fun, exciting, and adventurous.
- September – Mexico’s Independence Day: The Patriotic Month or “Mes Patria” is celebrated during the month of September in Mexico. September 16th is a special event as “El Grito” the Cry of Independence is observed in Mexico.
- November – Thanksgiving: At Villa del Palmar Cancun, you will be thankful when you spend it at Villa del Palmar Cancun timeshare resort you can enjoy turkey, cranberry sauce and a great feast.
• December – Holidays: Everyone including Santa makes a stop at Villa del Palmar Cancun in December to enjoy sunny and warm weather. Santa will be dropping off toys, and guests can celebrate Christmas and New Year’s with us with plenty of holiday activit